Robert Szczepański - professional experience
In October 2004 I graduated from Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, specializing in computer methods in electrical engineering. The title of my MSc thesis was: Analogue circuit design with the use of genetic and evolutionary algorithms. You can see a detailed description on the following page: MSc thesis.
If you are interested in creating a website, photo gallery or online shop, check out my CMS.
I also recommend playing my games:
These games are also available on the Google Play Store.
I won 4545 points playing ball lines. On the other hand in the checkers in my opinion, it is very difficult to win with the computer on the third level in my game. :)
My professional experience covers:
- PHP, Laravel v8, Yii v1/v2, Zend Framework v1, PHPUnit, Xdebug,
- Google maps v3, basic knowledge of OpenLayers + OpenStreetMap,
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Semantic UI,
- MySQL (designing relational databases, including writing functions and triggers), PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis,
- configuration and administration: FreeBSD, Debian, Ubuntu (apache, MySQL, PHP, jail, NAT, ipfw, pf, cups, jabber, svn, git, rsync, ssh, postfix, dovecot, samba, ProFTPD), Ubuntu (desktop programs),
- bash (writing scripts for backup and automating tasks),
- vim, latex, git, NetBeans, PhpStorm, Visual Studio Code,
- GIMP, Dia, Diagram Designer,
- medium knowledge of: python 3, django, wdb, Symfony v3,
- basic knowledge: Apache Cordova, OpenShot Video Editor, Android Studio, ANSI C therein Win32 API, C++, Perl, golang, Java, Pascal, Asembler, MATLAB, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Kohana, Zend Framework v2, Magento 1.9 and 2.1, Joomla!, MS-Access, Oracle 11g, Ansible, docker,
- Windows (XP, Vista), MS-Office, OpenOffice.
I believe that good code is one that has been unit tested as it is simpler to change it later. Writing tests extends the software development process, but it makes future software development much easier. In my opinion this approach is very good in the long run. For software testing, I mainly use the PHPUnit library, and my favorite framework is Laravel, which has built-in mechanisms that allow you to easily test the application.